First Friday DinnerThe Forest Grove Senior and Community Center invites you to ‘break bread’ with your friends and community. Each month we invite a featured chef to prepare an amazing meal. Plus we have incredible raffles to keep you entertained! Reservations required.
First Friday of every month in 2019|5:00pm |$6 for children|$9 for seniors |$10 adults($1 more at the door)
Our First Friday Dinners are one of The Center’s most successful fund raising functions. The Board of Director’s participation with this fund raising event is terrific; from cooking to serving to sponsoring monetarily. We often have a full house and are sold out. We thank all of you who attend and support The Center in this way. We rely on our reservation list to know how much food to purchase, so we revised our policy in September. So far, things are going much better. These changes have not discouraged attendance and we sell out every month. Please feel free to call Sonja Lawien at 503-357-2021 with questions or concerns.
- Dinner tickets will be sold for the specific date only and are not transferable to another month.
- Dinner ticket sales are final with no refunds.
- Dinner tickets must be paid for at the time reservations are made.
- Tickets may be purchased with credit card over the phone and picked up at door the night of the event or at the office M-F 9-3pm.
- Tickets will be available to be purchased at the door of the dinner only if the dinner is not sold out. Tickets are $1.00 more at the door the night of the dinner. This is not a change, just a reminder.