The Forest Grove Senior & Community Center offers several rental packages and options for any type of event, whether it is a business meeting, reception, wedding, classroom instruction, or anything else you can imagine.
- We have two conference/classrooms available with 50” plasma display. Each conference room accommodates up to 40 people, or the partition may be removed for a party or event with up to 80 guests.
- The large dining hall accommodates up to 150 guests.
- The kitchen may be added to any rental or rented separately.
- We also have a nice outdoor picnic area for a group of 80 people or less.
Included services in all rentals:
- Basic bathroom clean-up
- Garbage removal
- Use of the (15) 5 ft. round tables, 6 ft. rectangular tables, chairs (podium, microphone, etc., in Main Dining Room)
|One conference room||$25/hour||30-40|
|Both Conference Rooms||$50/hour||75-90|
|Dining Hall||$75/hour||125 dining, 200 standing|
|Kitchen (when renting with the Dining Hall)||$150 flat fee||Dishwashing staff (required with Kitchen use)||$20/hour|
|Picnic Area – back garden||$10/hour||75-100|
- Kitchen rental requires an FGSCC attendant @ $15.00 per hour.
- Parties greater than 50 people require a staff member on site @ $15.00 an hour.
- Pre-event set-up $50 for 2 hours.
- Use of flatware, dishes and lines $200 fee.
- Coffee service for $50 per urn.
- Janitorial fee of $25/hour if facility is not left clean.
- Event Planner $25/hour.
- Alcohol must be either be served by OLCC licensed bartender or have a liquor liability insurance.
- Deposit 20% of the total and is required at time of reservation. As of two weeks prior to the event, deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Balance is due two weeks before the event.
- Proof of Liquor permit and Liability Insurance is required on file 2 weeks before the event.
- No confetti, mylar balloons, bird seed, rice, or glitter is permitted at the Center at any time.
- No animals, other than service dogs, are permitted at the Center.
Depending on the nature and size of your event, you may need to provide proof of insurance to cover any liability stemming from your event. For organizations, a Certificate of Liability naming Forest Grove Senior & Community Center as additional insured will suffice. Contact your insurance company for details. Private parties may also purchase event insurance. To inquire about renting our facility, please Fill out the form below or download the PDF here.